Atlantic Beach Wedding Video
**For best viewing experience, press play and then pause immediately and allow the video to load fully.**
Audra and Brenton got married at the Coral Bay Club in Atlantic Beach, NC on a lovely Fall Saturday. We loved so many parts of their wedding day, but some of our favorites were:
– Their adventure to Fort Macon for some stunning poses and an intimate “First Touch.”
– The amazing amounts of detail that Audra put into all of the decorations. Including the Chinese lanterns, Starfish decorations, cute programs with timed events, the homemade paper flowers, and so much more!
– The huge spread of desert cookies that guest brought.
– The Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream “Cake.”
– Audra and Brenton’s adorable pups, Rhino and Cairo!
– The Chicken Dance
We had so much fun creating this Atlantic Beach Wedding Video and were honored to be a part of this families second wedding day! Thanks again Audra and Brenton and we wish you the happiest times in life!